Fritz's Adventure Pricing
Come spend your day at Fritz's Adventure in Branson, Missouri! All of our tickets are good for the entire day and may be purchased online or on site at Fritz's Adventure.
Guests may enter and re-enter all day during business hours. Tickets are not transferrable nor redeemable for cash.
Discounts cannot be combined and all discounts apply to a single, full price.
Ticket prices are listed below.
Unlimited access to all indoor activities.
Access to all unharnessed activities.
Entry Level Access
Access to entry level/restaurant only. Youth 9 and younger are not permitted on the attraction floor without supervision of a paid guest who is 16+. Entry Level Access Pass only available after guest supervision requirement is met.
- Pregnant and disabled guests should ask about special accommodations at the ticket counter.
- Children 4 and under are FREE.
- Children 9 and under are not permitted on the attraction floor without supervision of a paid guest who is 16+ .
- Children 15 and under require an adult (18+) in the building.
- All minors 17 and under need to have a signed waiver by an adult (responsible party 18+).
- Pricing does not include tax.
- Discounts cannot be combined and all discounts apply to a single, full price ticket.
Foster and Adopted Kids - FREE
ALL foster and adopted children receive FREE admission (proper documentation is required at time of transaction).
Save Time: Complete Your Waiver Before You Arrive!
Waivers are required for everyone participating at Fritz’s Adventure. ALL minors under the age of 18 will need to have a signed waiver by an adult (responsible party 18+).
Groups of 15 or more receive discounted admission
- 15 or more paid admissions (ages 5+)
- Must call for reservation to receive discount
Sky Fall at
Want to feel an adrenaline rush like no other? Harness up, then climb to the ceiling of Fritz's Adventure where you'll be suspended 36 feet above ground. We'll pull the ripcord and you'll freefall a third of the way down, slowing down to a gentle landing. Then you get to do it again!
- Participants must be 55” or taller for this activity.
- Participants must at least 44 lbs. with a maximum weight of 285 lbs.
Italian for “iron path”, Fritz's Via Ferrata offers secure climbing over 50 feet high, up and around the exterior of Fritz’s Adventure. Iron rungs provide multiple routes and secure anchors for spring-locking carabiners, which are attached to your climbing harness with a chest strap. It’s a climbing adventure like no other!
- Climbers must be 55" or taller to harness up for this climbing adventure.
- Children under the age of 12 are allowed outside with a supervising adult.
- Fritz's Via Ferrata is generally open May 1-Oct 31st weather & other conditions permitting.
- Fritz's Via Ferrata is open by reservation only and is typically reserved for special events.